Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mineral ISBI Chapter 2


Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 2 of the Mineral ISBI.  Following... babies? 

Run, Aeggie, run! Run from the awful glitch! 

Or to hug your mommy.  How cute... BUT IT'S MIDNIGHT! GET TO BED!

Ah... that's why Goopy's napping.  The TVs broken. 
Seriously, he watches TV all of his waking hours.

Thank you, nanny, for making delicious food again... you're my favorite. And if we didn't need babies, I'd SO marry you in. 

Goopy: DJ Goop here, bringing you the latest hip tunes!
Olivine: *fails at dancing*
  
Olivine: Woot woot!
No. Just...no.

Yes! Aeggie has taken up painting! 
Paint, my probably-heir-minion-child!

I bought a car for Olivine the day she missed her carpool so she could still get to work on time. 

This was the moment in my game when I knew the watermelon was cc. After it's eaten, all that's left is the rind. EA would never put that much detail into something. 


Nanny: Ah? Ah? Good, right? 
Yes. Thank you, nanny, for supplying us with dinner for another week. 

Nanny: Oh... Wait... It's burning my hand. Not to mention there's no room for me to put it on the table. 

Yeah. Like most nights, the Mineral ISBI household has a large supply of desserts waiting to fill the hunger bars of all the NTHs. 

Olivine: So, my son Aeggie, he...

Olivine: Wet himself in front of everyone! On his birthday too! 
Very classy, Olivine. Very classy.

How cute! Aeggie's doing the same painting his mom did! 

Kid, you're my favorite.

I mean really. Who can resist the submarine play thing in the bath?
Although it would be nice if he would repair it... but he's a kid, so he can't do that. 

And moments after Olivine repairs the toilet, the sink breaks as well.

Ah... life in the Mineral household.  Goopy napping on the couch, ready to get up in the morning and watch TV. Olivine, sleeping in her kid's bed while Aeggie jumps on her bed. Sigh.

Aeggie: Hello, I'm tired!
Maybe you should sleep in the bed, rather than jump on it? 

Aeggie: Oh, good ideazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Olivine: Oh, I didn't know sleeping in your kid's bed made you get fat!
*sigh*

And this is... Olivine's or Aeggie's painting, I don't remember.  Hey, give me a break. I've already played up to gen 3! 

Goopy: My son is jumping on the bed and I want to play red hands. Bore holes into the back of his head.

Goopy. There is literally brand-new watermelon, just pulled from the fridge by an exhausted Olivine, who I pulled out of bed to get food for you because you were complaining, and yet you still go for the moldy food?
Rant over.
Luckily he didn't get sick. 

Olivine: Wow, taking a bath makes you fatter too! Who would've known?

I swear, Benjamin is stalking us. He keeps coming and ringing the doorbell, then walking away.
I don't care that Olivine liked you at one point, it's over! 

And then (I know this is a terrible picture) he knocks over our trash can.
But I think the real reason I took this picture was that Goopy got a promotion. Or a demotion, I don't recall. Maybe it was a chance card... 
I really need to write these chapters earlier.

Olivine: Can't...even...set...jello...on....counter....BABY! 


Olivine: ...ssssssss. 
Yes, twin babies, a boy and a girl, named Chalcedony and Jadeite. 

Just to let you know what the house looks like now... I'm awful at building sometimes, and just build boxes cuz it's easy.  I'll make it pretty someday, I swear! 
Goopy and Olivine now have a room to themselves, and the three kids share a room. Most of the furniture is still really cheap, their funds are pretty low...

And then I focus on Olivine for a while... And Aeggie has grown up!

Goop: Hello, I just peed myself and now I need a shower!
Do it yourself. I already have to mop up the puddle for you.

The twins grow up.  Aeggie gets the honors for Jadeite...and no grow-up picture for Chalce. Sorry.

This is my room of death. It's where I put all the dirty dishes I don't want to handle at the time.


I love this nanny. She keeps the kids entertained, cleans a bit, makes desserts, and is overall a huge help.


Though one day, two nannies show up? One a couple of hours after the other. They have different skirts... I think it has something to do with Olivine's work hours changing. 

We added another bathroom and made a separate nursery. 

Olivine made this lovely painting. 

Toddler spam! 

Olivine looks so happy *tear*. 

And this is where I'll end the chapter. Up next: toddler training. Eish. I'll update again probably before New Years... or maybe after. I'll try to get another one in by Tuesday. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment