Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mineral ISBI Chapter 8

Hello, and welcome to the 8th chapter of the Mineral ISBI!
We begin with a picture of young Almie, passed out after getting home from school.


Almie: This is so going to ensure that I don't grow up well.
Sorry, kid.

And then Randy walks up and waves at her. Yep, that's good and productive. Way more productive than actually waking her up!

Chalce aged up to elder, and rather well too. Except change those clothes, man!

And then I noticed this. I never put lights in any of my houses (whoops) so I was wondering where it came from.

I zoomed out and noticed this. What?

Oh. 

Crap.

The stupid nanny started a fire, and I was left to deal with it. Unfortunately this was the ONE TIME I forgot to buy a fire alarm. I had been rebuilding and completely forgot.

So Chalce goes over and tries to extinguish it. 

...And I use Cassie's teen action to send her to the phone to call the fire department. 

Meanwhile it kept spreading, and I was panicking. 

The firefighter arrived just in time to extinguish the last flames, and no harm was done. 

Chalce meanwhile got a chance to change his clothes and relax, while I...

Installed a fire alarm. 

Later Chalce helped Cassie with her homework.

Nice look there, Cass. 
I feel like this is the kind of picture kids hide all their lives...Only to show up on their high school graduation day. *snort*

...And then Chalce wakes Almie up so he can talk to her through the doll. I take back what I said about him being a good father. 

Kennedy Cox keeps kicking over our trash can. I don't know why, because nobody even has him in their relationship panel. 
I actually have a funny story about Kennedy and trash can kicking. Once I played Brandi Broke and got her married to Kennedy Cox. They later had 10 children. When one set of twins were teenagers they got robbed, and I made one of the twins marry the robber (I had this whole storyline in my head, that she realized he was nice and everything) but then Kennedy kept kicking over their trash can because he was still furious at the robber.

Nanny made baked alaska. Okay, you're forgiven for setting the oven on fire and poking Christy...

Chalce fell asleep in his watermelon. That would be so awkward...Just imagine watermelon all over your face. 

Right after she gets home from work Christy elderfies. 

She grows up quite nicely, but....

I still decide to change her clothes and hair. 

Stop talking about the nanny and your obsession with her! (Sorry the plumbbob is blocking the speech bubble). I wonder who he's talking to. "Oh yeah sis, have you seen that nanny? She's so hot!"

Chalce finally maxed logic. He's getting pretty close to perma-plat. 

I took this picture of Chalce, but now I realize Cassie's telling her mother a dirty joke in the background. Awkward...

And then Christy gets scared by a ghost and wets herself.

Christy: Hello? I cannot get in the shower! My husband's in there!

And then...I'm ashamed. I let Chalce pass out.

Nanny with cc hair is back...Woot!

And this was when Chalce went perma-plat.

Almie grew up into a (I had "really pretty" here, then looked at some more pictures and took it out) teen. 

Christy, I blame you for everything.

Oh wait, she got scared by a ghost. Nevermind. 

Then she proceeds to go and sleep in her daughter's room. 

I redecorated both of the girl's rooms. Despite Cassie's tomboy-ish tendencies, I still view her as an artist, so  I made her room reflect that. I truly love it.

And Almie rolled Romance, so I gave her a mini nightclub for a room. Okay, that sounds really bad. But it's still pretty cool. Later I deleted the fishtank because all the maid does all day is clean it, which is really annoying. 


Christy: What are these newfangled light boxes?

Chalce gets to go to work in a limo now. Lucky. I wish I could do that.

Cassie and Almie do some sisterly bonding in-where else?-the bathroom.

It's never a good idea when your computer starts smoking.
It might get lung cancer!
Hahahaha.
Yeah.
No.
But seriously, don't you think that might start the wall on fire?

So I get Chalce to fix it. 

The ground glitched up again...This time into homework. 
Cassie: You mean I have to do this? It's a huge assignment!

Looks like no one likes the fire alarm.

...Well too bad, I'm keeping it.
Chalce: zzzzMake it shut upzzzzz
Almie: Don't make it shut up!

A firefighter arrives to put out the flames, thank god. Chalce was too tired to get up.

This is almost all Chalce ever does. He spends so much time on the phone keeping friends...

Although Cassie never paints, she loves the piano.

Are you heart-farting your wife or the piano, Chalce?

 

Almandine literally sat at the computer, playing games, for hours while complaining about how hungry she was. Meanwhile Chalce served watermelon (call to meal, call to meal), gelatin (call to meal, call to meal), and spaghetti (call to meal, call to meal). 

Eventually I gave up and was overjoyed when Almie stood up.... Unfortunately, it was only to paint. *sigh*

Knowledge sims are so easy to keep happy.

Chalce has taken up piano as his hobby now that he's perma-plat and has most of his skills maxed out.

Christy makes it to work but unfortunately passes out as soon as she got home. Seriously, people passed out on the front sidewalk was such a common occurrence that eventually I learned to ignore it.

I do think Cassie turned out very pretty. Still looks like her dad, but also like Olivine, whose genetics I want to carry on. 
In case you haven't guessed, she will be the TH.

...I'm not quite sure why I took this picture. I believe it was at the art museum downtown, and I'm still wondering why they're fenced in. Do they think they'll escape? Or someone will steal them? 'Cause really, it's so easy to slip under that fence...I should know.  

Ah yes. It was at this park.

I really like her. I don't recall her name at the time, but I might marry her in soon.

This guy's name I do know. Renaud. I like his name and his looks...Maybe I could marry him in sooner?

I think this lady is really pretty. Shame she's an elder.

Cassie got the chance to roast (*cough* burn *cough*) some marshmallows after meeting prospective spouses.

I mentioned the diva's name a few chapters ago. It was...Vyn Hourvitz.

This is Noelle Charvat.

And this is Aiyana Mace. Shame she's an elder. 

And I'll leave you here, with a random picture of a skyscraper.
Next time...The figurative torch is passed on, and possibly marriage?
-Night


No comments:

Post a Comment