Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Super Quick Uglacy: Founders

Welcome to the super quick uglacy! I recently read Candi's uglacy and wanted to try it, but unfortunately I'm short on time. So, I made a super quick uglacy! Essentially I'm not playing, just aging up each sim to see their genetics and mate them. I'm using Simlogical's heirloom cake for aging up and InSim for most of the other functions. 
Here is my founder, Night Sky. (Yes, named after my username. Each of the children will be named after stars/constellations.) She's your average face one. I could tell you her personality, but that would be pretty useless, wouldn't it? Because you won't see her after this. 

Here's her husband, Shane Garth. 

That's it! My next post (hopefully up soon) will be their children. That will be longer because it will include toddler, child, teen, and adult pics. Bye!
-Night


No comments:

Post a Comment