Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bloopers from the Knight in Shining Armor Challenge and Final Thoughts.

Hey guys! Night here. Before I move on to the bloopers, I have some final thoughts about the Knight in Shining Armor challenge.
I found it to be really fun, but also quite difficult. The fun motive was the hardest to keep up, at least until the KISA moved in. All she could do was read books, but once Charles moved in they could play red hands and such. I cheated three times (once when building, a motherlode, and two motives cheats). I'm not scoring because in my attempt to make it plotty I really didn't follow the rules much. The KISA, Charles Grimm, was a playable that I made specifically tailored for Maileen. They had the turn-ons and matching zodiac signs, making them have three bolts. 
Do I regret it? No. I love how it ended up, and I really enjoyed playing it medieval-y. That being said, sometime in the hopefully-near future I'm going to replay it. It won't be plotty, and it won't be medieval. But I think I'll love this challenge either way ;)
And with that, on to the bloopers! 
-Night

Yes. Watching TV is completely acceptable in a medieval home. (This was before I started the challenge.) By the way, look at that shiny white plumbbob! 

What, Goethel? Torn up about killing your husband?

Something seems out of place here. (This was when I was playing another household in the neighborhood. Maileen, Goethel, and Kurt showed up at the community lot!)

There's my simself dancing in the background with Goopy. 

Again...out of place. (finding a job for Goethel) 

Kurt: Nothing is bad. I mean, like, having nothing is bad. Or just big red X through nothing. 

Kurt: Food is also bad. Don't eat food.
Sure, Kurt. Whatever you say.

Maileen had tons of nightmares. One about a random guy she's never met, another about someone she just barely knew. 

Look at the trashbasket. See what I did there? Because she could only drink apple cider? So it's full of apples? I felt so proud of myself for this. 

Kurt made the best faces while watching TV. 

Stop obsessing over your husband. He's dead.

Maileen: Yeah, seriously. He's a ghost. (She accidentally sat down before I noticed.) 

Kurt got sick from food poisoning because of this. 

Thanks for sharing your feelings, Goethel. 

They had three bolts for each other, and did this a lot. 

Woah, Kurt. That's going too far. 

He's your stepbrother! Not allowed to think he's hot! 

This is just to show you all the things Charles brought. I made him a townie before he moved in with Maileen. He brought a bunch of money, as well as a piano, a statue, a mirror, two plants, a barbecue, and a fish tank. Of course I had to sell it all. 

I was going to take a nice picture of them sleeping, but then Maileen glitched awfully. 

Maileen's plumbbob was way in the red when she got married. She was about to pass out and a million other things...so it had to be quick. 

Goethel got the social bunny... whoops. It was really amusing to watch the evil lady talking to a bunny though. 

WILL YOU STOP!?!?!

I love the medieval cars mod. This carpool was a guy pulling the cart and running...thanks to the creators :)

Rumpelstiltskin is a bad dancer...

And Maileen's mother, Catherine, is beautiful. She made the best faces ever, and was just awesome.

See? Best faces.

This was Maileen's skill bar as she was almost at 10 cooking points...I was so excited! 

And there! She got it!

Please Maileen, don't be a smoker. She's like, inhaling the ash she just swept up.

When they moved out, Esmerelda literally got up and toddled off the lot. It was so funny.

And that's it!...Wait, almost. I need to show you their new house which I spent forever building. 
The first level had, left to right... A kitchen and dining area, a living room/skilling area, and a bathroom in the back.

Upstairs, a bedroom for Esme and the master bedroom.

I'm thinking about maybe doing an epilogue... Not sure yet. But it would include Esme as a child and another baby! Give me some comments...Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment