Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mineral ISBI Chapter 5

Welcome back to the Mineral ISBI! Once again, we start a chapter with a glitch...This one again from the pinball machine.

As you recall, last chapter ended with Chalcedony's first kiss. Immediately after which Christy glitched awfully. 

And then moves in so I can fix it!

Christy is really quite beautiful. Her nose is a bit odd, but oh well. She's in the culinary career. Sigh...Another one?

I was able to extend the house and put in flooring with the money she brought. They now have a master bedroom, as do Olivine and Goopy. And there's a "movie theater" (just a bunch of seats and a tv) and a bowling alley in the back. 

Here's the front, with the hacked coat hook that I love (I deduct money using familyfunds if they use the "get for free" thing)

Here is the inside, with Goopy napping as always. You can also see the high-tech kitchen inside.

Over here is the cooking station and the easels, which Christy is obsessed with. No sooner has she painted one thing than she starts another.

Over here is the piano (which I later replaced with a grand piano)

And the computer and chess table.

Here is Goopy and Olivine's bedroom, complete with portraits. There's a bathroom on their room too. 

This is the master bedroom for Chalce and Christy. 

...Which Olivine often sleeps in. I don't blame her, she isn't used to not being controlled yet ;)

Chalce has been promoted again.

Christy, even though she has an offensive thought bubble, has served dinner. First ISBI sim to do so.

Olivine also likes to paint and does it a lot. Almost no one else does. Maybe those with creativity skill points are more likely to do that autonomously? 

Oops. Christy has been in her work clothes so much that I forgot to change her everyday. I don't often mess with sim's clothing...But that has to go. 
Christy: It's not that bad!
Yes. It is.

Christy: Grr. You better watch out. I'm a vampire in disguise, and I will eat you if you insult my clothing one more time!
Sure, Christy. Whatever you say.

Woah! I think this is the first NTH to get a promotion. Nice work. 

Wait....Never mind. 
You know how they always do that gesture when they're happy because they got a promotion? 
Not Christy.

And then she proceeded to pass out. 

Chalce wasn't worried.
Chalce: Would you rather me worry about my wife or the unpaid bills?
Um..I'd rather not answer that question.
(I don't like the repo man.)

Goopy (tired and smelly): WHY did we have to get a couch? I hate couches!
No, you don't. You used them a lot.
Goopy: Yeah, but you bought it with money from your precious little torch holder.
Well maybe if you went to work more...

Goopy: Welp, time to go take a shower!

Three hours later: Christy is still passed out.

Creepy NPC!

Wow, Christy...You hate both of your in-laws, don't you?

And then, with both of them in their work clothes, Chalce proposes. Christy said yes.

And then I'm watching Olivine sleep (creepy! oops...) and I see this. 
Whoa! What?
You see, normally at night I have it on three speed. When I'm playing a normal game, that isn't a problem because everyone's asleep. When something happens, I notice. 

But I didn't notice this. Until I saw that and realized Goopy was gone from the relationships panel. 

The urn was in front of the easel. Goopy never finished his painting.
Goopy (GilsCarbo) Mineral.
Romance sim, lifetime want unknown.
Known for his signature stare, which he passed on to his surprisingly good-looking children. He will be missed, even if he was lazy and never did a thing in his life.
Olivine: Hey! He was a good man-*sob*
That he was.

The Adventures Of Chalcedony and Christy in Bed:
No, no naughtiness here. It's just dreams. 
Chalce: zzzKennedy Coxzzzzzz
Christy: I hate bowling alleys zzzzzzzzzz


Chalcedony: I like beds.
Christy: I like bowling alleys.

Chalce: Ricky Cormierzzzzzzz
Christy: zzChalcezzzzzz

Chalce: Friends.
Christy: zzzzhot maid remingtonzzzzzzzz

Chalce: Christyzzzzzz
Christy: zzzzmaking out. 

This concludes the Adventures of Chalcedony and Christy in Bed. 

Aw, poor Olivine! She looks so lonely. 

Poor Chalce. Rushed for time, he burnt pancakes and now has to eat them.
Goopy (from the afterworld): See? You favor the heir! You would have told me that I was so stupid I burnt the pancakes so you forced me to eat them!
Probably true.

Ooh, I'm worried. Christy has hinted on numerous occasions that she doesn't like Olivine, but now she's playing a game that involves punching? Rut-row.

Luckily neither of them really hurt each other.

Olivine: This is the bed we made babies in! Woo!
Um, Olivine? Let's keep it PG. 

The weird thing was she really did clap. A lot. 

This is Christy after a make over. I normally don't use the cowboy shirts, but she looked really nice in it. 

Ah! Chalce! What is it with you and glitches?
Chalce: You think I'm thrilled? My hair is falling out! I've only got patches left!

At it again? Please don't kill each other...

Chalce didn't get a promotion...

Probably because he was dead-tired. Whoops. But it wasn't my fault! He got promoted and then had to go back to work in a few hours...I hate the medical career.

The ghost of Goopy returns for the first time! Nice to see you. But that hair bugs me. It's hard to see his face because the hair shows through it. 

Oh, and we got the medical career reward.
Chalce: Ahem! I got the medical career reward! I was the one working hard!
Yes, you got the medical career reward.

And guests flocking from all directions in the clothes they think are fancy can mean only one thing: a wedding!

Of course, another tell-tale sign is Jadeite stuffing her face with chips in the background. 

And so Christy Stratton became Christy Mineral. Darn, no funny name this time.

Remington! He looks hot in a suit. So marrying him in soon.

And then Christy, just barely gone to bed, has to get up and run...Are you pregnant already? But you haven't even woohooed...

Oh. I always forget about the limo.

When they get back, they skill side-by-side.

Really? Again, Christy?
Chalce: Oh, we're used to it by now.
Nice husband.

And Olivine has barely arrived home from work when Grimmy comes.

Olivine: Oh! It's my time to go?

Olivine: Well, alright then. Bye, Creator! Bye, Chalce! 

Olivine: Now I get to see Goopy!

Olivine Mineral 
Pleasure sim (all the way), lifetime want become Celebrity Chef (fulfilled)
Easy to keep happy by using a rotation of bowling, swimming, pinball, juggle bottles. Although she was a hardcore pleasure sim, she also made a great parent. Best known for the Great Homework Conquest, in which she aided her children in completing years of homework in a single weekend. 
Goodbye, Olivine.

My first TH and spouse are now gone. Thanks for everything.

Chalcedony wakes up, only to find that he and Christy are now alone in the big house.

Which means, of course, it is time to fill it up. 

This is where I'm going to keep the urns and portraits.

So far, one grey urn and one platinum urn...Whoops, those are switched around!

That's it for this time. Come back later for...babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment