Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mineral ISBI Chapter 4

Yes, that's right. I wrote two posts in one day! I don't have anything really to do today, and I'm trying to get caught up, so don't be surprised if there are more.

Woah! Aegirine grew up into an adult! Sorry, I missed the growing-up shot. We didn't have enough money for a cake this time.

When he grew up, I decided he wouldn't be the heir. So he moves out. 

Aeggie: Gotta go, guys. 
Goopy: Bye.
Jadeite: Hungry. Oh, you're leaving.
Chalce: Yes! Now that you're leaving, it means I'm the heir- I mean, bye!

I would like to take this moment to show you what I think is the TV dinner thing, glitching up the floor in my game. Coolio. 

Lol. After all the pieces have been taken from the crepes suzette, it still lights up the room. Who needs lamps when you have nannies?


Let's catch up with the current TH, Olivine. 

Here she was I think after maxing cooking, but I'm not sure. 

I don't know exactly why I took this picture, but it shows off our lovely bathroom and our heir, still in his underwear. (From sleeping, not anything naughty! I don't have that mod.)

Ah yes. Now I remember. He missed the school bus so Olivine drove him to school. 

So...I realized there might be a problem. This is Chalce's pile of homework. 

And this is Jadeite's. They haven't done any homework since they were children. 

This is all that homework (from Chalce's pile) spread out. 

Thanks a lot, Goopy.
Goopy: Now I definitely won't be heir.  

Olivine was off at work, so I used Goopy's elder action to make him extinguish the fire.

Ah, Goopy. Same as always. 

Oops! First time Olivine has failed. It's just so hard with her being elder. It goes down so fast...
BTW, I'm not really keeping score. In case you hadn't noticed.

Another shot of Jadeite's homework. I don't know why, but it's really funny to look at. 

The house. It's kind of a mess. I'm planning to rebuild it soon. 

Olivine: Yo, this is DJ Old Lady, coming at you with the latest hits!...from the sixties!

And Jadeite becomes the second person to set something on fire this chapter.

Just to show you what their lot looks like. I think it really represents ISBI life: really messed up. 

Olivine only needs one more promotion!

And this was getting out of the car, right after she got it. She's now a celeb chef. Nice work. 

Here's the reason I chose Chalce as heir.
And yes, those zits look awful. 

Here's Jadeite. 

Here's her side profile. I don't particularly like her from the front, but from the side it looks like a bird.

Here's Chalce. A lot more even. 

So, when the homework got to here, I realized it was a little bit ridiculous. 

Chalce: The oven is burning and I hate homework!

Chalce: KING KONG!

So after the oven-homework-kingkong incident Olivine gets Chalce working on the various pieces of homework strewn about the room. It's tough, because they often stop and get up to do something else motives related.

And Chalce got the social bunny more than once. They complained a lot about their fun motive, but I found that if Olivine played red hands and then did a homework assignment it brought their fun up enough to get through the next assignment.

Olivine was too stressed with job, homework, and keeping up with the house, so we hired a repairman. He was there all day. 

We also hired a maid and got...drumroll....Remington! He's my favorite NPC of all time.

Here's Jadeite hard at work too. On Chalce's homework. It's okay, I evened it out by making him do a few of her assignments. 

And then I realized: Goopy and Olivine hadn't talked in forever. He even rejected her for a hug!  So I had to build it back up. 

Here you can just barely see her falling out of crush. But she was still in love?

Chalce working on Jadeite's homework after his was all done. They were in a lot better mood now that their grades were higher. 

But Jadeite still had a large pile. So Olivine helped her all weekend long. 

I really think Chalce looks the msot like Olivine. I mean, the nose? Totally. 

But Jadeite has her lips. Well, so does Chalce for that matter.

I used Jadeite's teen action to send her to work on her homework for a while so Olivine could sleep. She actually got through a whole assignment. 

Ah! Chalce glitched to being black again! No offense, I'm not racist, but it's slightly creepy.

Luckily he was back to normal by the time he and Jadeite were ready to age up. 


They exchanged the Goopy stare before blowing out the candles. 

Goopy: And now is when you switch to Chalcedony. I don't have any chance left.
You never had a chance.
Goopy: And they're stealing my stare.

It came as a shock to me when it was time to switch. I wasn't really ready for it. I still wanted to play Olivine! So it was weird. 

Jadeite grew up first, well, and in her underwear. Ah, ISBI.

Chalce also grows up well in surprisingly fitting clothes. 

Jadeite promptly moves out. 

And Chalce heads out that same night to meet possible spouse material. 

A bunch of these townies all had awesome names. I don't remember exactly who was who...So I'm going to guess mostly. This was...
You know what, I'm going to leave the pictures here and next time I play I'll fill in the names. 
So random pictures of townies are ones who had cool names. 

This is Christy. I had her in another game I played, and man did she make pretty kids. And they have two bolts.
Christy, meet your future husband. 


That's a lot of people people plus plus/ minus minuses going on. 


This chick, although swinging (which I despise...really, grow up), seems smart, so I have Chalce talk to her.

Nah, still like Christy better. Sorry.

Chalce: Sooo...Tired....
But it's only 7 here!
Chalce: Yeah, but I stayed at the community lot until 2 am!

Ah! Chalce's head is falling off!
Chalce: Shut up. 

This may be the last time you see the house like this.  I rebuilt it soon after. 

Chalce wants to go into the medical career, so he did. 

Now, I realized, with a maid, I didn't need to worry about having dishes I couldn't clean up. So I un-roomed the room of death. 

We hired a repairman again. This time it was a really creepy old guy.

Remington! Don't think about your future ancestor that way!

It took him more than three days to bring the dirty things from outside to the inside and wash them. Sigh. Inefficient sims.

I really like Olivine's new work outfit.
And her shiny new plumbob. 

This is the new house. Bad pic, I know. You'll see more of it soon. They didn't have enough money, so I had to not put in any flooring or paint.

And the dishes are still there.

Woah! That roof=gotta go. 

There! Much better.

Of course there are downsides to not having flooring, especially with incompetent sims who break everything they touch *cough*Goopy*cough*

Chalce tries to kiss Christy...

But she won't have any of that. 
Chalce: She-*sob*-rejected me!

Another failed attempt.

So she went inside while Chalce played pinball. 

Third failed attempt.

Goopy: Peace is bad.

Chalce has taken up painting too to do his portrait eventually. 

Ah! Goopy brought home *fill in interesting townie's name here*!

Chalce tries again....

But I accidentally had the videos thing on, so I couldn't take any pictures. He succeeded, anyway.
Remington: Here's your bottle on a platter.
Chalce: We aren't having babies yet!

And this is where I'll leave you, with a picture of a cool glitch. It's the pinball machine's screen. Cool!
-Night

PS I changed the size of the pictures...Before they were medium, and now they're large. Is this better? There's extra-large too, but that would make it really long...Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment