Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mineral ISBI Chapter 3

Thought I'd forgotten about this, did you? Nope, not a chance. Just busy with the KISA challenge. (You should read that by the way!)
And now, without further ado, here is: Mineral ISBI Chapter 3! 
Yeah...So I said toddler skilling was coming up, but turns out I didn't take any pictures of that. Instead we have the famous Mineral "I'm going to look brainwashed" leap, started by Aegirine Mineral. 

By the way, about the pictures...Does it really bug anyone that I have plumbbobs/walls down shots? Because I know you aren't really supposed to do that, but it's just so much easier :P

Jadeite did grow up pretty well, considering we have Goopy genes. Her nose is a bit big, however.

Chalce is next. 

Woah! He actually grew up well! That doesn't happen in an ISBI. 

And Goopy promptly proceeds to cry.
"You like Chalcedony and Aegirine...You're going to choose one of them as the heir!" 
Yeah...
"But I want to be an heir!" 
Do I have to read you the ISBI rules again? *sigh*

Olivine is also in mental breakdown. 

We got a car, btw. 

And Aegirine inherited the Goopy stare. And I used his teen action to put on acne cream. 

*shudder*

By the time the kids are teens, I have Olivine stop helping them do their homework. Which is possibly stupid, because then their aspiration goes low. But it takes too long!

But Olivine has the day off, so she help Aeggie attack the gigantic pile of homework. 

What is wrong with this picture?
Poor Jadeite, I really do like her. 

Jadeite: I'm sore!
Yah, from sleeping on the floor.

Aeggie: I have to take a bath? -1000 aspiration points.

Chalce: Oh good, mommy's back and not that stupid nanny.
Poor kid. But the nanny makes good food.
Chalce: I still prefer my mommy.
Awww....

Olivine came home from work sick. So she gets to relax on this bed for a while. Right after I bought it everyone crowded around. "What? A bed? Whoa!" 

I enclosed it after that. But she still kept getting up to cough. :(

This was about the point I thought she was going to die. 

But she got better, good enough to go grab a slice of cake.

And by the time she was done eating, good enough to help out Aeggie with his homework. 

Ah, Aeggie. Some things never change.

And most never will. :)

Olivine: Aeggie, can you get your sister to move? She's blocking the TV.
No, just kidding. Olivine isn't that mean. 

See? She tucks in Chalce.
Goopy: (from the other room) See? Even she prefers Chalcedony as the heir! No one wants me!

Although Chalce doesn't clean as much as Aeggie, and even makes a bigger mess, he is still adorable while doing so. 

YES! The nanny makes her famous...What is it called... the funny dessert thing.
Crepes suzette!

Nanny: Look, I have fire coming out of my finger tips. 

Nanny: Woah! I set it on fire! Shiny...

A tour of the house: 
Bathroom: For once nothing is dirty/broken. Kitchen: Nanny made crepes suzette. Kids eating it. Dirty newspapers and an old bottle on the floor. Living room: A DJ booth and pinball machine and probably more bought to satisfy Olivine's pleasure sim wants.

Goopy makes it to work but then passes out on the sidewalk. Again.

See? Olivine gets such a kick out of that DJ booth. 

I also made a tiny pool for her wants.  Did I already mention that? Oh well.

This is a shot of the whole house. Lovely. It just looks like a home, doesn't it? 
Not.

Jadeite, your dancing alone makes me consider you for heir.

Now Goopy joins in on the fun! ...While Olivine fixes the broken bathroom. All three things were broken simultaneously...She had just fixed the shower and the sink and was working on the toilet. 

And then was so tired she could not clean up the puddles...So Chalce "helped" her. Oh well, adorable anyway.

Nanny: Hello? I can't get in? 

Olivine got a promotion. 

I extended the back of the house because Olivine got the candy machine from work. 

And then grew up into an elder! Nice choice of clothes, I have to say.

Chalce: I'm going to wave at my sister from across the room!
I love you. 

Aeggie tried to use the candy machine to no avail. And now Olivine has to mop up his mess. 

Goopy: I just had an awful nightmare...It was about myself....

Goopy: Growing up badly into an elder!
Sorry to tell you, but that's the truth. 

Time for the twins to grow up!

Not bad. Not bad at all. 

Hey guys. You're a little late. They've already grown up. 

Here's Chalce. Big nose, but still cute.

And Jadeite. That nose it a bit too pointy for my liking. Jadeite won't be the heir.

And then I looked over and saw this. Woah! What?

Turns out Goopy had the social bunny. (Don't worry, I closed the panels before clicking on him.)

A day in the life.  Aeggie doing the Goopy stare. Jadeite playing Pinball. Chalcedony napping. Goopy watching TV (while his loyal social bunny stands by).

And laughs. 

Social bunny: Neener neener neener!

Goopy: Oh, social bunny, you're so funny!

Nice job making something and burning it while there are two perfectly good cakes there. 

Chalce: I have bad grades and more homework, but I'm happy anyway!

Aeggie: I have awful grades and homework and I do care!

Jadeite: I have awful grades and homework and I'm still upset but don't care!

Goopy's trying to get woohoo again. Not gonna work. 

Goopy: Have to pee...Have to sleep... What smells bad?...Gotta be heir...

He peed where he slept. 

Olivine's almost at the top!

Aeggie kicked over the trash can. Presumably because he has bad grades. Sigh. 

They both got home from work! Olivine got promoted...But even more shocking is that Goopy has now made a whopping 5,000 dollars! In his whole life! 

And he proceeds to pass out. Olivine worries about him.

Jadeite: What are we going to do with Chalce?
Why?

Jadeite: He got glitched! Into a weird black outfit and his skin is black and his hair is black!
AHHH! Change back, I beg of you!
Chalce: How do you think I feel about it? -5000 aspiration points!

Chalce: But I'm still hot.
No, no you aren't!

Chalce: Aspiration failure!
Yep, that plumbbob means I'm on him. But I didn't see anything, I swear, I was trying to get the glitch fixed. 

Oh good. When the therapist comes,  everything is fixed. 

I bought them a bowling alley to satisfy Olivine's every whim. And now she bowls in her swimsuit. You see, I have a rotation: DJ booth, pinball, pool, bowling. Each for about five minutes. Oh, and juggle bottles. And by that time she's in platinum. 

That's it for now! Next time: The heir is chosen.
-Night

No comments:

Post a Comment